Robert’s ability to reassure people that they can do this – that they are already storytellers in their own right – is unique, engaging and authentic. His message of inspiration is backed by solidly practical guides, studies, tools and detailed experience. We immediately put some of his story mapping practices in place, and they have not only been embraced, but become a key component to our marketing planning processes.
Kelly Levoyer, Director, Marketing Editorial, SAS
More than 25 years’ experience in helping marketing leaders tell their story better.
Robert’s firm, TCA: The Content Advisory has worked with more than 200 organizations over the last decade, including 15 of the Fortune 100. He’s directly consulted with organizations such as Facebook, Petco, 3M, Kaiser Permanente, CVS Health, McCormick Spices and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
His company partners with clients – and together bring innovative, creative and pragmatic solutions to brands. Robert’s goal is nothing short of transforming every marketing team into powerful storytellers, equipped to engage consumers, deliver business value and ultimately differentiate themselves and their businesses.
The Content Advisory
The Content Advisory was founded in 2010 by Robert as the strategic education, consulting, and research group of The Content Marketing Institute.
Over the last decade, the company has built a series of unique frameworks and approaches to help implement intelligent content strategies.
The Content Advisory can help your business:
- Conduct content marketing workshops – to educate your teams to this new practice
- Lead content marketing planning engagements – to help you operationalize the people, process and technology of content marketing
- Guide executive level research advisory services – to help facilitate executive leadership to understand how content strategy is changing go-to-market efforts
- Provide ad hoc coaching services – to help managers further develop an ongoing and successful content marketing approach
- Conduct joint custom research projects and provide thought leadership content on the topic of content marketing