For more than two decades, Robert has been delivering educational, entertaining and interactive keynotes and workshops on the topics of business transformation, content marketing, and content strategy strategy.
From keynote sessions, day-long master classes, to two-day bootcamps, Robert’s content is designed to provide attendees with both an inspirational, as well as hands-on educational experience. Robert has developed complete curriculums for content marketing, and content strategy including the entire Content Marketing University. He has also developed and taught educational curriculum for The American Marketing Association, Ohio University, and The University of Southern California.
Robert has had the distinct pleasure of working with world renown brands on keynotes, training and workshops related to content marketing and digital strategy. Some of them include:
Workshops for 2020 include:
- Content Marketing Master Class – a foundational approach to developing the enterprise content marketing function in the business.
- The Architecture of Business Storytelling – an interactive class to help attendees learn to create content beyond features and benefits. Content that can influence both internally and externally.
- Building The Content Strategy – a workshop developed to help attendees how to build a roadmap for content marketing initiatives.
- Content Governance & Strategy For Enterprise Marketers – a full day of developing content workflow and governance structures for a content marketing approach.
- The Technology Of Content – a half day workshop to help attendees understand the technology applications in a digital content environment.