Director, Marketing Editorial
"Robert's message of inspiration is backed by solidly practical guides, studies, tools and detailed experience. We immediately put some of his story mapping practices in place, and they have not only been embraced, but become a key component to our marketing planning processes."
For more than 10 years, Robert has been delivering educational, entertaining and interactive workshops on the topics of customer experience, content marketing, internal communications, and digital strategy. From day-long master classes, to full, two day bootcamps, his workshops are designed to provide attendees with both a hands-on as well as foundational education experience. Robert has developed complete curriculums for content marketing, and content strategy including the entire Content Marketing University. He also sits on the advisory board for a number of educational institutions.
Robert has had the distinct pleasure of working with world renown brands on training and workshops related to content marketing and digital strategy. Some of them include:
Workshops for 2018 include:
- Content Marketing Master Class – a foundational approach to developing the enterprise content marketing function in the business.
- Storytelling & Storyhelping – an interactive class to help attendees learn to create content beyond features and benefits. Content that can influence both internally and externally.
- Building The Content Mission – a workshop developed to help attendees how to build a roadmap for content marketing initiatives.
- Writing For Digital Media – an interactive workshop designed to help attendees write for the digital medium.
- Content Governance & Strategy For Enterprise Marketers – a full day of developing content workflow and governance structures for a content marketing approach.
- The Technology Of Content – a half day workshop to help attendees understand the technology applications in a digital content environment.
Interested in learning more? Please visit The Content Advisory Site.